Climate Planning is a niche provider of climate-related services
Climate Planning has been in operation for over a decade and has a proven track record of providing climate change adaptation services. In fact, with over 150 climate change adaptation projects completed we have been key players in the establishment of the climate change adaptation consultancy sector in Australia and abroad.
We have engaged with top 100 ASX organisations, UN agencies, the Australian Government and various State agencies. We also have worked with over 30 local governments in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
We offer a broad range of services associated with climate change risk assessment and adaptation. Using our Index-Based Adaptation™ framework we help our clients identify triggers for change. Services include:
- Climate change adaptation governance
- Climate change scenario generation (e.g. climate change projections from climate models, and site-specific extreme event analysis)
- Climate change adaptation policy and regulation creation (including land use planning)
- Climate legal risk assessments and solutions (in collaboration with global law firm DLA Piper)
- Climate change risk assessments for specific projects or assets
- Supply chain climate change risk management (including direct and indirect issues)
- Climate change adaptation training
- Keynote presentations
- Climate change adaptation monitoring and evaluation
- Climate variability services (e.g. climate mode, short-term forecasting)